how’s that by fka twigs
1. Try to figure out what is causing you to feel so awful, ashamed, or down.
2. Talk to someone you think will understand.
3. Identify and accept the feelings that you have (They’re not right or wrong … it’s simply how you feel right now.)
4. Express your feelings in a safe, non-threatening way.
5. Related to this, think of ways to manage them effectively so that you don’t feel quite so bad, and so completely overwhelmed.
6. Try to get some space, or a change of scenery.
7. Avoid being with people who demand too much from you (especially those who drain you emotionally.)
my ears are really hot so i stripped to my panties and felt ashamed that i forgot how to embrace my singularity
so the waves of thunder roll through the dark and lightning doesn’t discern, the silhouette of mountaintops peak through the haze
while the mountains are alone in its protection of the valley, there is no weeping